Planning a kitchen is one of the most exciting home renovation projects however, a lot of people can feel overwhelmed and often struggle when it comes to finalising colours. At Kitchen Stori, we want to guide you through this journey and make this as easy as possible by advising you on your conceivable options.
We offer an extensive colour selection that will be transformative in any room. Our Standard Paint Palette is comprised of 30 on-trend hues bespoke to Kitchen Stori, shades which are created in-house by our Product Development Team. To explore our standard palette, click here.
Alternatively, if you already have your heart set on a specific colour from any well-established paint company or if you want to show your fun side with something a bit more unique for your space, then our bespoke Colour Match Service is the perfect option for you.
With our Colour Match Service, we can match any RAL (European standard) or BS (British Standard) paint swatch. By choosing this personal service you will receive the closest match possible meaning, you don’t have to compromise on your dream door style or colour!
This service is currently available for the following ranges: Aldana, Belgravia, Clifden, Ellesmere, Florence, Georgia, Harborne, Jefferson, Madison, Strada Matte, Tavola, Wakefield, Winslow, and Zola Matte.
Harborne Graphite & Chicory Red (Colour Matched)
If you decide to opt for our Colour Match Service, this is what you can expect…
- Firstly, you’ll need to supply your chosen Kitchen Stori retailer with either the RAL code (European Standard) or BS (British Standard) for your chosen colour(s).
- Our highly skilled in-house paint team will produce an A4 sample of your bespoke paint colour that will be sent directly to your Kitchen Stori retailer who will contact you for approval.
- Before production starts your retailer must provide a written communication to us stating that the sample is approved.
- After this communication is received, production will begin on your order. However, it’s worth noting that as it’s a bespoke order painted products cannot be changed after approval has been received.
Top Tip: If you’ve got no idea on where to access the RAL or BS code for your chosen colour, then we’ve got you covered. Here’s a complied list of useful resources and apps that will help:
- Adobe Capture (Android and iOS, requires a free Adobe account)
- ColorPicker (iOS only, free)
- Color Harmony (Android only)
- RAL iColours (iOS only, paid)
If you need inspiration, check out these Real Kitchen projects, many of whyich have availed of our Colour Match Service. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss this further, please visit one of our approved Kitchen Stori Retailers based throughout the UK and Ireland.