‘WIN YOUR DREAM KITCHEN’ CAMPAIGN 2016
The promoter is Kitchen Stori, a consumer brand of Uform Ltd, company no. NI 35907 whose registered office is at Hillhead Road, Toomebridge, Co.Antrim, BT41 3UF.
- Employees of the Kitchen Stori / Uform team, their family members and anyone else connected in helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter
- To secure entry into the competition, entrants must ‘like’ the official Kitchen Stori Facebook page, complete the entry form which will be housed on our new website through the following link; www.kitchenstori.com/win-your-dream-kitchen. Completion of the website form entitles the person to one entry, however, if the entrant shares the competition on their Facebook page, this will automatically entitle them to an additional entry.
- Online entries will open at 9am on Monday 24th October and closing date for registration of entries will be 5pm on Friday 11th November 2016. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants and to retailers as soon as possible by the Kitchen Stori Team
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- This competition is open to UK & Ireland residents and over 18’s only.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all online entries received and will be notified by way of phone call and / or email within 14 days of the closing date. If for any reason the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
- The winner will be announced on social media, on the Kitchen Stori website and through email marketing.
- The winner will agree to the use of their name and any associated photography in any publicity material, including photography of the completed kitchen project in their own home.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Kitchen Stori’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
DOOR & HANDLE RANGES
The winner will be entitled to the following door & handle ranges:
- 13. A choice of the following Kitchen Stori ranges; Essentials Collection (Madison, Jefferson & Wakefield), Zola Gloss & the Georgia & Florence ranges.
- 14 . The winner will be entitled to the full choice of door handles from the Kitchen Stori range.
- 15. In the event that the winner chooses a painted kitchen from the Kitchen Stori range, the winner will be entitled to choose any colour from the standard 24 colour pallet currently available.
CABINETS & FITTINGS:
The winner will be entitled to the following cabinets & fittings:
- A range of soft closing 110° fully adjustable hinges from market leading brand Blum, with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring perfectly aligned doors on their cabinets
- One bank of four soft closing drawers and one bank of two saucepan drawers complete with 50kg runners with full extension from market leading brand Blum, complete with lifetime guarantee
- Exceptional quality 18mm fully rigid cam & dowelled floor and wall cabinets manufactured from Grade A compressed melamine from world leading brand Egger, in a choice of woodgrain colours or ivory
- Cabinets all finished with 1mm PVC fully waterproof ABS edging and an 18mm solid back
- All base units placed on plastic adjustable feet which means that in the event of water spill the cabinets will not be affected
- All exposed end panels and plinth will be of high quality painted veneer finish, ensuring a good colour match throughout the kitchen
- Includes market leading Franke stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and taps
- includes LED lighting for under wall units
- Cornice & light pelmet included
- Vast choice of accessories to choose from within the design including pilasters, curved end posts, Georgian frames, pastry benches & plate racks etc for all range choices – applies to Essentials ranges and Georgia & Florence ranges
- Premium Quality high pressure 40mm laminate worktops from leading German manufacturer Duropal
- Offering based on a kitchen with 26ft (8 metres of base units) & 20ft (6 metres of wall units)
- Additional wall and base units can be provided at an extra cost if required
DESIGN & INSTALL
- The prize includes installation and a design consultation to be carried out by a nominated Kitchen Stori retailer who is listed on the new website at the time the winner is drawn. The nominated retailer will be chosen based on geographic proximity to the winner’s location. Prior to consultation with the winner, Uform will agree associated costs for supply and fitting of the kitchen and agreed costs would be credited to the retailers account.
*Please note this offering does not include appliances. A separate cost for appliances can be provided separately if required